Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 19

451) the sense of smell
452) the post-nursing, morning snuggle with my contented baby
453) the distinct laugh of each child
454) the strange and fascinating ability to dream
455) the opportunity to serve church families in the nursery
456) the many dedicated Sunday School teachers
457) the Children's Worship coordinators and volunteers
458) the impromptu finger-puppet show of my son
459) the marker-ed Goatee on my son's face
460) the sight of my daughter smashing the stinkbug with a heavy roll of duct tape
461) the kitty-cat sheet turned into a Cupid's toga
462) the thoughtfulness of my little one, retrieving the well-loved toy of her brother
463) the light swirl of drifted snow, blowing in the wind inches from the ground
464) the fantastic fantasy world of Harry Potter
465) the Biblical example of Rebekah, both faithful and fearful
466) the aroma of simmering, hearty Beef Stroganoff
467) the feeling of wearing heels around the house, just because
468) the sight of my daughter, covered in a gold throw blanket, pretending to wear an invisibility cloak
469) the rolling boil of water
470) the well-worn, maroon Airborne t-shirt of my husband
471) the twisting curl of egg noodles
472) the bright orange of fresh, sliced-open carrots
473) the sapphire blue of my baby's eyes
474) the ice cream treat for which my husband made a special grocery run
475) the joy of hearing "I love you" every day

No comments:

Post a Comment